- About Us
- Library Education
- Article, Book or Search Request
As of July 2020, all users on SAI Global must now have their own individual login using an email and password to access the platform as there are changed specific requirements for how copyright is protected for Standards Australia, ISO and IEC content within Australia.
Click on Australian Standards, and search for the standard you wish to access. Once you have located the required standard, select:
- View Document: this standard has already been unlocked and is available for immediate use;
- Buy: this standard is not currently available at SAI Global and will need to be purchased; or
- Request Unlock: this standard is available at SAI Global but will need to be purchased.
Once you register you will receive a verification email with your log in details.
Searching for StandardsIf you cannot find your required Standard in a 'Quick Search', please try performing a 'Power Search' instead (both options at the top of the Menu). A 'Power Search' is the best way to locate superseded and withdrawn Standards.
Unlocking Standards Occasionally access to a standard is locked as it is not one that is included in our current subscription so you will have to request it be unlocked for access:
1. In the search results for an unsubscribed document, click on the 'Request Unlock' button
2. The cost of unlocking the standard will be displayed and this cost will be charged to your cost centre, you contact the library if you need help at this point.
3. Complete the 'Your Details' section and click on 'Submit Form' to send notification to the Administrator for unlocking
4. Access to the unlocked document is granted as soon as it is approved and an email notification is sent to the original unlock requester to log back in and view
Please for more information or assistance.